• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Newcastle v Gold Coast Seagulls April 19 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 16 October, 2020, 02:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Newcastle and the Gold Coast Seagulls at the Newcastle International Sports Centre on April 19 1992.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-Newcastle Lead 12-6 at Halftime.
-Michael Hagan was Newcastle Captain.
-Wally Lewis was Gold Coast Seagulls Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have Tim Mander down as the Referee for this game.
-Tim Mander did not Referee this game.
-Graeme West was the Referee for this Instead of Mander.
-Also for Newcastle. You have Glenn Miller Wearing No. 14. Robbie O'Davis Wearing No. 15. Sam Stewart Wearing No. 17.
-Also the Gold Coast Seagulls. I notice that you have Paul Martin Wearing No. 4. Robin Thorne Wearing No. 5. Mike McLean Wearing No. 11. Wayne Bartrim Wearing No. 12. Terry Cook Wearing No. 13. Mick Davis Wearing No. 14.  Troy McCarthy Wearing No. 16. Ali Davys Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore Newcastle and the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Miller Wore No. 40. O'Davis Wore No. 14. Stewart Wore No. 41. When they all came off the Bench for Newcastle in that game.
-Martin Wore No. 5. When he played Centre for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Thorne Wore No. 41. When he played Winger for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-McLean Wore No. 12. Bartrim Wore No. 40. When they both played Second-Row for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Cook Wore No. 4. When he played Lock for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Davis Wore No. 22. McCarthy Wore No. 17. Davys Wore No. 26. When they all came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.

Paul Carter

Sorry to point this out. Also to in regards to this game between Newcastle and the Gold Coast Seagulls at the Newcastle International Sports Centre on April 19 1992.
-I also notice for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have Robert Tocco Wearing No. 15.
-Tocco Wore No. 34. When he came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.