• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Balmain v Parramatta Leichhardt Oval April 19, 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 16 October, 2020, 02:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Balmain and Parramatta at Leichhardt Oval on April 19, 1992.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-It was 8-8 at Halftime.
-Brett Kenny was Parramatta Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Balmain. That you have John Elias Wearing No. 11. Paul Sironen Wearing No. 12. Paul Davis Wearing No. 14. Mark Afflick Wearing No. 15.
-Also for Parramatta. You have Shane Flanagan Wearing No. 9. Chris King Wearing No. 12. Mark Horo Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Balmain and Parramatta in that game.
-John Elias Wore No. 41. Sironen Wore No. 11. When they both played Second-Row for Balmain in that game.
-Davis Wore No. 40. Afflick Wore No. 12. When they both came off the Bench for Balmain in that game.
-Flanagan Wore No. 22. When he played Hooker for Parramatta in that game.
-King Wore No. 49. When he played Second-Row for Parramatta in that game.
-Horo Wore No. 50. When he came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.

Paul Carter

Sorry to point this out. Also to in regards to this game between Balmain and Parramatta at Leichhardt Oval on April 19 1992.
-I also notice in that game for Parramatta. That you have Paul Quinn Wearing no. 14.
-Quinn Wore No. 12. When he came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.