• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canterbury v Illawarra Belmore Sports Ground August 5 1990

Started by Paul Carter, 19 October, 2020, 05:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canterbury and Illawarra at Belmore Sports Ground on August 5 1990.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-Canterbury Lead 10-2 at Halftime.
-Michael Simpson and Dean Pay both came off the Bench for Canterbury in that game.
-Simpson Wore No. 24. Pay Wore No. 40. When they both came off the Bench for Canterbury in that game.
-Sorry to point this out. I also notice in that game for Canterbury. That you have Jason McLean Wearing No. 1. Mark Robinson Wearing No. 14.
-Also for Illawarra. You also have Phil Tiernan Wearing No. 11. Ian Russell Wearing No. 13. Doug Delaney Wearing No. 14. Trevor Kissell Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Canterbury and Illawarra in that game.
-McLean Wore No. 18. When he played Fulback for Canterbury in that game.
-Robinson Wore No. 15. When he came off the Bench for Canterbury in that game.
-Tiernan Wore No. 40. When he played Second-Row for Illawarra in that game.
-Russell Wore No. 11. When he played Lock for Illawarra in that game.
-Delaney Wore No. 20. Kissell Wore No. 13. When they both came off the Bench for Illawarra in that game.

Paul Carter

Also to in regards to this game between Canterbury and Illawarra at Belmore Sports Ground on August 5 1990.
-Simon Gillies and Terry Lamb were both Sent to the Sin Bin for 5 Minutes.