• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

South Sydney v Western Suburbs Sydney Football Stadium April 10 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 27 August, 2021, 03:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between South Sydney and Western Suburbs at the Sydney Football Stadium on April 10, 1994.
-That Western Suburbs Lead 4-2 at Halftime.
-Dean Schifilliti was South Sydney Captain.
-Paul Langmack was Western Suburbs Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for South Sydney. That you have Anthony Kaberry Wearing No. 14. David Penna Wearing No. 15. Jamie Corcoran Wearing No. 16. Scott Tronc Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Western Suburbs. That you have Ewan McGrady Wearing No. 5. Glenn Grief Wearing No. 14. Scott Hardy Wearing No. 15. Brandon Costin Wearing No. 16. Chris Williams Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for South Sydney and Western Suburbs in that game.
-Kaberry Wore No. 40. Penna Wore No. 41. Corcoran Wore No. 17. Tronc Wore No. 21. When they all came off the Bench for South Sydney in that game.
-McGrady Wore No. 17. When he played Winger for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Grief Wore No. 40. Hardy Wore No. 41. Costin Wore No. 14. Williams Wore No. 15. When they all came off the Bench for Western Suburbs in that game.