• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Penrith v Balmain WACA April 15 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 30 August, 2021, 04:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Penrith and Balmain at the WACA ground in Perth on April 15, 1994.
-That Paul Sironen was Balmain Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Jason Lidden Wearing No. 14. Troy Cassell Wearing No. 15. Craig O'Dwyer Wearing No. 16. Greg Alexander Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Balmain. That you have David Ronson Wearing No. 3. Shane Powell Wearing No. 14. Will Robinson Wearing No. 15. Hudson Smith Wearing No. 16. Jason Darcy Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Penrith and Balmain in that game.
-Lidden Wore No. 40. Cassell Wore No. 21. O'Dwyer Wore No. 26. Alexander Wore No. 41. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Ronson Wore No. 16. When he played Centre for Balmain in that game.
-Powell Wore No. 40. Robinson Wore No. 19. Smith Wore No. 41. Darcy Wore No. 25. When they all came off the Bench for Balmain in that game.
-Also refer to roofromoz post from Tuesday, August 24, 2021. In regards to Halftime Score and Penrith Captain from this game as well.