• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canberra v Manly Bruce Stadium April 24, 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 08 September, 2021, 04:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canberra and Manly at Bruce Stadium on April 24, 1994.
-That Canberra Lead 10-0 at Halftime.
-Mal Meninga was Canberra Captain.
-Geoff Toovey was Manly Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Canberra. That you have Jason Croker Wearing No. 6. Steve Stone Wearing No. 7. David Westley Wearing No. 8. Brett Hetherington Wearing No. 11. Bradley Clyde Wearing No. 13. David Lomax Wearing No. 14. Jason Burnham Wearing No. 15.
-I also notice in that game for Manly. That you have Chris Ryan Wearing No. 5. David Gillespie Wearing No. 12. David Alexander Wearing No. 14. David O'Donnell Wearing No. 15. Nik Kosef Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Canberra and Manly in that game.
-Croker Wore No. 13. When he played Five-Eigth for Canberra in that game.
-Stone Wore No. 19. When he played Halfback for Canberra in that game.
-Westley Wore No. 40. When he played Front-Row for Canberra in that game.
-Hetherington Wore No. 41. When he played Second-Row for Canberra in that game.
-Clyde Wore No. 11. When he played Lock for Canberra in that game.
-David Lomax Wore No. 17. Burnham Wore No. 26. When they both came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.
-Ryan Wore No. 40. When he played Winger for Manly in that game.
-Gillespie Wore No. 43. When he played Second-Row for Manly in that game.
-Alexander Wore No. 21. O'Donnell Wore No. 22. Kosef Wore No. 25. When they all came off the Bench for Manly in that game.