• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Parramatta v Penrith Parramatta Stadium April 24 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 11 September, 2021, 09:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Parramatta and Penrith at Parramatta Stadium on April 24, 1994.
-That Penrith Lead 16-0 at Halftime.
-Paul Dunn was Parramatta Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Parrramatta. That you have Darrell Williams Wearing No. 14. Marty McKenzie Wearing No. 15. Danny Crnkovich Wearing No. 16. John Frare Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Jason Lidden Wearing No. 14. Greg Alexander Wearing No. 15. Troy Cassell Wearing No. 16. Michael Cartwright Wearing No. 17.
-Williams Wore No. 41. McKenzie Wore No. 40. Crnkovich Wore No. 14. Frare Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.
-Lidden Wore No. 40. Alexander Wore No. 41. Cassell Wore No. 25. Cartwright Wore No. 24. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Also refer to 2 posts from roofromoz on Tuesday, September 7, 2021. In regards to the Starting Time and Penrith Captain from this game as well.