• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Newcastle v Illawarra Newcastle International Sports Centre April 24 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 10 September, 2021, 02:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Newcastle and Illawarra at the Newcastle International Sports Centre on April 24, 1994.
-That Newcastle Lead 16-6 at Halftime.
-Mark Sargent was Newcastle Captain.
-John Cross was Illawarra Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Newcastle. That you have Darren Treacy Wearing No. 14. Steve Crowe Wearing No. 15. Wayne Richards Wearing No. 16. Michael Eagar Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Illawarra. That you have Jody Rudd Wearing No. 4. Nigel Roy Wearing No. 5. Darren Fritz Wearing No. 8. David Walsh Wearing No. 14. Craig Simon Wearing No. 15. Brett Cox Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Newcastle and Illawarra in that game.
-Treacy Wore No. 41. Crowe Wore No. 40. Richards Wore No. 25. Eagar Wore No. 16. When they all came off the Bench for Newcastle in that game.
-Rudd Wore No. 5. When he played Centre for Illawarra in that game.
-Roy Wore No. 4. When he played Winger for Illawarra in that game.
-Fritz Wore No. 40. When he played Front-Row for Illawarra in that game.
-Walsh Wore No. 8. Craig Simon Wore No. 41. Cox Wore No. 39. When they all came off the Bench for Illawarra in that game.