• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canterbury v Western Suburbs Belmore Sports Ground April 25 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 13 September, 2021, 04:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canterbury and Western Suburbs at Belmore Sports Ground on April 25, 1994.
-That Canterbury Lead 14-10 at Halftime.
-Terry Lamb was Canterbury Captain.
-Paul Langmack was Western Suburbs Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Canterbury. That you have Matthew Ryan Wearing No. 1. Jason Williams Wearing No. 2. Darren Smith Wearing No. 3. Kevin Moore Wearing No. 14. Robert Relf Wearing No. 15. Jason Hetherington Wearing No. 16. Mark Brokenshire Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Western Suburbs. That you have Aseri Laing Wearing No. 2. Manoa Thompson Wearing No. 3. Bill Dunn Wearing No. 14. Mark Afflick Wearing No. 15. Ciriaco Mescia Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Canterbury and Western Suburbs in that game.
-Ryan Wore No. 3. When he played Fulback for Canterbury in that game.
-Williams Wore No. 15. When he played Winger for Canterbury in that game.
-Darren Smith Wore No. 41. When he played Centre for Canterbury in that game.
-Moore Wore No. 20. Relf Wore No. 25. Hetherington Wore No. 22. Brokenshire Wore No. 40. When they all came off the Bench for Canterbury in that game.
-Laing Wore No. 28. When he played Winger for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Thompson Wore No. 16. When he played Centre for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Dunn Wore No. 40. Afflick Wore No. 26. Mescia Wore No. 22. When they all came off the Bench for Western Suburbs in that game.