• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Illawarra v St George Wollongong Showground May 1, 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 19 September, 2021, 09:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Illawarra and St George at Wollongong Showground on May 1, 1994.
-That Illawarra Lead 12-0 at Halftime.
-John Cross was Illawarra Captain.
-Mark Coyne was St George Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Illawarra. That you have Nigel Roy Wearing No. 14. David Walsh Wearing No. 15. Glen Air Wearing No. 16. Brett Cox Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for St George. That you have Anthony Mundine Wearing No. 6. Jeff Hardy Wearing No. 12. Brad Mackay Wearing No. 13. Luke Felsch Wearing No. 14. Sean McVean Wearing No. 15. Jason Donnelly Wearing No. 16. Scott Ingram Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Illawarra and St George in that game.
-Roy Wore No. 41. Walsh Wore No. 40. Air Wore No. 33. Cox Wore No. 39. When they all came off the Bench for Illawarra in that game.
-Mundine Wore No. 19. When he played Five-Eigth for St George in that game.
-Hardy Wore No. 13. When he played Second-Row for St George in that game.
-Mackay Wore No. 40. When he played Lock for St George in that game.
-Felsch Wore No. 41. McVean Wore No. 21. Donnelly Wore No. 18. Ingram Wore No. 23. When they all came off the Bench for St George in that game.