• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Gold Coast Seagulls v Penrith Chris Cunningham Field July 17, 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 28 October, 2021, 04:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between the Gold Coast Seagulls and Penrith at Chris Cunnigham Field on July 17, 1994.
-Craig Coleman was Gold Coast Seagulls Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have Russell Bussian Wearing No. 1. John Skardon Wearing No. 4. David Bouveng Wearing No. 5. Ray Herring Wearing No. 14. Jamie Day Wearing No. 15. Paul Galea Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Barry Walker Wearing No. 10. Trevor Gillmeister Wearing No. 11. Phil Adamson Wearing No. 14. Jason Lidden Wearing No. 15. Anthony Xuereb Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for the Gold Coast Seagulls and Penrith in that game.
-Bussian Wore No. 16. When he played Fulback for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Skardon Wore No. 5. When he played Centre for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Bouveng Wore No. 18. When he played Winger for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Herring Wore No. 28. Day Wore No. 27. Galea Wore No. 26. When they all came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Walker Wore No. 47. When he played Front-Row for Penrith in that game.
-Gillmeister Wore No. 10. When he played Second-Row for Penrith in that game.
-Phil Adamson Wore No. 11. Lidden Wore No. 40. Xuereb Wore No. 19. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Also refer to 2 posts from roofromoz from September 7, 2021. In regards to Starting Time, Halftime Score and Penrith Captain from this game as well.