• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

South Queensland Crushers vs Canberra Raiders Round 1 1995 Suncorp Stadium

Started by AJ Lucantonio, 10 January, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJ Lucantonio

Hi just a few team changes that you might have forgotten

South Queensland: Ray Herring wore 22 instead of 9

CANBERRA RAIDERS: Roger Kenworthy wore 14 instead of 1
Luke Davico wore 27 instead of 12
Brett Mullins wore 1 instead of 14   
Jason Croker wore 12 instead of 15

Paul Carter

Also to in regards to this game between the South Queensland Crushers and Canberra Raiders in Round 1 in 1995.
-Jason Burnham was Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice for the South Queensland Crushers. You have Anthony Bella Wearing No. 14. Jeff Wittenberg Wearing No. 15. You also Have Mike Ford Wearing No. 16.
-Also for Canberra. You have Matthew Wood Wearing No. 2. Bradley Clyde Wearing No. 4. David Furner Wearing No. 13. Jason Death Wearing No. 16. You also have Jason Burnham Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore. For the South Queensland Crushers and Canberra Raiders in that game.
-Anthony Bella Wore No. 28. Wittenberg Wore No. 27. While Ford Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for the South Queensland Crushers in that game.
-Wood Wore No. 19. When he played Winger for Canberra in that game.
-Clyde Wore No. 13. When he played Centre for Canberra in that game.
-Furner Wore No. 12. When he played Lock for Canberra in that game.
-Death Wore No. 28. While Burnham Wore No. 26. When they both came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.
-Sorry to point this out as well to AJ Lucantonio. Jason Croker Wore No. 4 not No. 12. When he came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.
-I just watched this game on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/ Which was put by NZ RugbyLeagueVids. Where I noticed Croker Wearing that Number.