• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canberra v Brisbane Bruce Stadium May 31 1998

Started by Paul Carter, 14 September, 2019, 04:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canberra and Brisbane at Bruce Stadium on May 31 1998.
-That Brisbane Lead 14-6 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game that have Brisbane receiving 4 Penalties in that game.
-Brisbane actually received 5 Penalties in that game. Not 4.
-I also notice in that game for Canberra. That you have Ken Nagas Wearing No. 1. Anthony Brann Wearing No. 8. Brett Hethington Wearing No. 10. David Furner Wearing No. 11. Bradley Clyde Wearing No. 12. Jason Burnham Wearing No. 15. Mark McLinden Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Brisbane. That you have Phillip Lee Wearing No. 9. Brad Thorn Wearing No. 11. Kevin Campion Wearing No. 14. Ben Walker Wearing No. 15. Michael Devere Wearing No. 16. Dennis Scott Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Canberra and Brisbane in that game.
-Nagas Wore No. 18. When he played Fulback for Canberra in that game.
-Brann Wore No. 10. Hetherington Wore No. 8. When they both played Front-Row for Canberra in that game.
-Furner Wore No. 12. Clyde Wore No. 16. When they both played Second-Row for Canberra in that game.
-Burnham Wore No. 19. McLinden Wore No. 1. When they both came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.
-Lee Wore No. 15. When he played Hooker for Brisbane in that game.
-Thorn Wore No. 19. When he played Second-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Campion Wore No. 11. Walker Wore No. 14. Devere Wore No. 17. Scott Wore No. 16. When they all came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.