• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Gold Coast Seagulls v St George June 27 1993

Started by Paul Carter, 06 May, 2020, 07:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between the Gold Coast Seagulls and St George at Chris Cunningham Field on June 27 1993.
-That Neil Tierney was the Channel 9 Man Of The Match.
-St George Lead 18-4 at Halftime.
-Jeff Hardy was Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Peter Gill was Gold Coast Seagulls Captain.
-Michael Potter was St George Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have Wayne Bartrim Wearing No. 11. Terry Cook Wearing No. 12. Paul Galea Wearing No. 14. Ken Jackson Wearing No. 15. Jamie Goddard Wearing No. 16. Leigh Groves Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for St George. That you have Neil Tierney Wearing No. 8. Tony Priddle Wearing No. 14. Gorden Tallis Wearing No. 15. Nathan Brown Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for the Gold Coast Seagulls and St George in that game.
-Bartrim Wore No. 12. Cook Wore No. 27. When they both played Second-Row for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Galea Wore No. 25. Jackson Wore No. 14. Goddard Wore No. 26. Groves Wore No. 23. When they all came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Tierney Wore No. 40. When he played Front-Row for St George in that game.
-Priddle Wore No. 8. Tallis Wore No. 41. Brown Wore No. 22. When they all came off the Bench for St George in that game.