News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canberra v Gold Coast Seagulls Bruce Stadium April 7 1991

Started by Paul Carter, 02 September, 2020, 04:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canberra and the Gold Coast Seagulls at Bruce Stadium on April 7 1991.
-That the game was a 2:30 pm start.
-The Gold Coast Seagulls Lead 12-2 at Halftime.
-Ray Herring and Michael Searle were both Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have Robert Simpkins as Gold Coast Seagulls Captain for this game.
-Robert Simpkins did not Captain the Gold Coast Seagulls for this game.
-Chris Close was Gold Coast Seagulls Captain for this game Instead of Simpkins.
-I also notice in that game for Canberra. That you have Darrell McDonald Wearing No. 1. Mark Lowry Wearing No. 14. Mark Bell Wearing No. 15. Stuart Stanton Wearing No. 16. David Boyle Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have Brett French Wearing No. 3. Robin Thorne Wearing No. 5. Brett Horsnell Wearing No. 6. Keith Gee Wearing No. 14. Mark Gee Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Canberra and the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-McDonald Wore No. 14. When he played Fulback for Canberra in that game.
-Lowry Wore No. 40. Bell Wore No. 16. Stanton Wore No. 24. Boyle Wore No. 30. When they all came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.
-French Wore No. 5. When he played Centre for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Thorne Wore No. 41. When he played Winger for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Horsnell Wore No. 3. When he played Five-Eigth for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Keith Gee Wore No. 40. Mark Gee Wore No. 26. When they both came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.