News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Western Suburbs v Balmain Campbelltown Stadium June 16 1991

Started by Paul Carter, 09 September, 2020, 03:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Western Suburbs and Balmain at Campbelltown Stadium on June 16 1991.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have Bob Lindner as Western Suburbs Captain for this game.
-Bob Lindner did not Captain Western Suburbs for this game.
-Joe Thomas was Western Suburbs Captain for this game Instead of Bob Lindner.
-I also notice in that game for Western Suburbs. That you have Trevor Cogger Wearing No. 6. David Gillespie Wearing No. 10. Bob Lindner Wearing No. 11. Graeme Wynn Wearing No. 12. Jason Lidden Wearing No. 13. Reece Webb Wearing No. 14. Ron Gibbs Wearing No. 15. Steve Jackson Wearing No. 16. Brett Docherty Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice for Balmain. That you have James Grant Wearing No. 4. Will Robinson Wearing No. 6. Shane O'Grady Wearing No. 8. David Brooks Wearing No. 11. Wayne Sing Wearing No. 14. Peter Phillips Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Western Suburbs and Balmain in that game.
-Cogger Wore No. 41. When he played Five-Eigth for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Gillespie Wore No. 12. When he played Front-Row for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Lindner Wore No. 13. Wynn Wore No. 11. When they both played Second-Row for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Lidden Wore No. 6. When he played Lock for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Webb Wore No. 16. Gibbs Wore No. 40. Jackson Wore No. 10. Docherty Wore No. 14. When they all came off the Bench for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Grant Wore No. 18. When he played Centre for Balmain in that game.
-Robinson Wore No. 42. When he played Five-Eigth for Balmain in that game.
-O'Grady Wore No. 43. When he played Front-Row for Balmain in that game.
-Brooks Wore No. 40. When he played Second-Row for Balmain in that game.
-Sing Wore No. 24. Phillips Wore No. 44. When they both came off the Bench for Balmain in that game.