News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Gold Coast Seagulls v Cronulla April 11 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 10 December, 2020, 03:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Gold Coast Seagulls and Cronulla at Chris Cunningham Field on April 11 1992.
-That the game was a 6:30 pm start.
-Cronulla Lead 14-0 at Halftime.
-Wally Lewis was Gold Coast Seagulls Captain.
-Gavin Miller was Cronulla Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have Scott Freestone Wearing No. 11. Michael Searle Wearing No. 14. Paul Galea Wearing No. 15. Wayne Bartrim Wearing No. 16. Mathew Donovan Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Cronulla. That you have Luke Massey Wearing No. 14. Aaron Raper Wearing No. 15. Craig Dimond Wearing No. 16.. Geoff Lynch Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for the Gold Coast Seagulls and Cronulla in that game.
-Freestone Wore No. 24. When he played Second-Row for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Searle Wore No. 45. Galea Wore No. 25. Bartrim Wore No. 26. Donovan Wore No. 15. When they all came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Massey Wore No. 40. Raper Wore No. 41. Dimond Wore No. 23. Lynch Wore No. 14. When they all came off the Bench for Cronulla in that game.
-Also refer to AJ Lucantonio's post from October 19 2018 in regards to the Sin-Binning from this game as well.

Paul Carter

Sorry to point this out. I also notice in that game for the Gold Coast Seagulls and Cronulla at Chris Cunningham on April 11 1992.
-I notice for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have Scott Freestone playing Second-Row. You also have Darren Wolens playing Front-Row.
-Darren Wolens was Gold Coast Seagulls Second-Row for that game Instead of Freestone.
-Scott Freestone was Gold Coast Seagulls Front-Row for that game Instead of Wolens.
-Also for the Gold Coast Seagulls. You have Keith Neller Wearing No. 8.
-Neller Wore No. 10. When he played Front-Row for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.