News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

St George v Western Suburbs Kogarah Oval August 29 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 02 August, 2020, 12:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between St George and Western Suburbs at Kogarah Oval on August 29 1992.
-That the game was a 3:05 pm start.
-Western Suburbs Lead 6-4 at Halftime.
-Michael Beattie was St George Captain.
-Paul Langmack was Western Suburbs Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for St George. That you have Tony Smith Wearing No. 6. Matthew Elliott Wearing No. 9. Sean McVean Wearing No. 10. Scott Gourley Wearing No. 11. Jeff Hardy Wearing No. 12. Neil Tierney Wearing No. 14. Gorden Tallis Wearing No. 15. Noel Goldthorpe Wearing No. 16. Wally Fullerton-Smith Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Western Suburbs. That you have Chris Warren Wearing No. 9. Wayne Taekata Wearing No. 14. Kyle White Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for St George and Western Suburbs in that game.
-Smith Wore No. 19. When he played Five-Eigth for St George in that game.
-Elliott Wore No. 41. When he played Hooker for St George in that game.
-McVean Wore No. 40. When he played Front-Row for St George in that game.
-Gourley Wore No. 12. Hardy Wore No. 42. When they both played Second-Row for St George in that game.
-Tierney Wore No. 10. Tallis Wore No. 37. Goldthorpe Wore No. 20. Fullerton-Smith Wore No. 24. When they all came off the Bench for St George in that game.
-Warren Wore No. 22. When he played Hooker for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Taekata Wore No. 41. White Wore No. 24. When they both came off the Bench for Western Suburbs in that game.

Paul Carter

Sorry to point this out. Also to in regards to this game between St George and Western Suburbs at Kogarah Oval on August 29 1992.
-I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 6-5 St George's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 8-4 Western Suburbs way.
-You also have the Penalties in that game being 10-9 St George's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 11-10 St George's way.
-Also for Western Suburbs. You have Jason Taylor kicking 2 Goals From 3 Attempts in that game.
-Jason Taylor actually kicked 2 Goals From 4 Attempts in that game.