News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Manly v Penrith Brookvale Oval August 2 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 29 July, 2021, 10:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Manly and Penrith at Brookvale Oval on August 2, 1992.
-That Geoff Toovey was the Channel 9 MMI Insurance Man Of The Match.
-The game was a 3:00 pm start.
-Manly Lead 18-2 at Halftime.
-John Cartwright was Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Michael O'Connor was Manly Captain.
-John Cartwright was Penrith Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Manly. That you have Michael O'Connor Wearing No. 3. Darrell Williams Wearing No. 4. Tony Iro Wearing No. 5. John Jones Wearing No. 11. Des Hasler Wearing No. 13. David Hosking Wearing No. 14. Frank Stokes Wearing No. 15. Nik Kosef Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Grant Izzard Wearing No. 13. Paul Clarke Wearing No. 14. Greg Alexander Wearing No. 15. Luke Goodwin Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Manly and Penrith in that game.
-O'Connor Wore No. 4. Williams Wore No. 5. When they both played Centre for Manly in that game.
-Iro Wore No. 40. When he played Winger for Manly in that game.
-Jones Wore No. 13. When he played Second-Row for Manly in that game.
-Hasler Wore No. 3. When he played Lock for Manly in that game.
-Hosking Wore No. 23. Stokes Wore No. 41. Kosef Wore No. 32. When they all came off the Bench for Manly in that game.
-Izzard Wore No. 17. When he played Lock for Penrith in that game.
-Clarke Wore No. 40. Alexander Wore No. 41. Goodwin Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.