• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Eastern Suburbs v Canterbury Sydney Football Stadium May 15, 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 27 September, 2021, 07:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Eastern Suburbs and Canterbury at the Sydney Football Stadium on May 15, 1994.
-That Canterbury 16-10 at Halftime.
-Brendan Hall was Eastern Suburbs Captain.
-Dean Pay was Canterbury Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Eastern Suburbs. That you have Jason Lowrie Wearing No. 8. Mark Protheroe Wearing No. 11. Clinton O'Brien Wearing No. 14. Shane Walker Wearing No. 15. Scott Murray Wearing No. 16. Jason Keough Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Canterbury. That you have Robert Relf Wearing No. 14. Steve Reardon Wearing No. 16. Gavin Whittaker Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Eastern Suburbs and Canterbury in that game.
-Lowrie Wore No. 11. When he played Front-Row for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Protheroe Wore No. 53. When he played Second-Row for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-O'Brien Wore No. 52. Walker Wore No. 21. Murray Wore No. 17. Keough Wore No. 16. When they all came off the Bench for Eastern Suburbs in that game.
-Relf Wore No. 41. Reardon Wore No. 26. Whittaker Wore No. 23. When they all came off the Bench for Canterbury in that game.