• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canterbury v Balmain Belmore Sports Ground July 3, 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 16 October, 2021, 02:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canterbury and Balmain at Belmore Sports Ground on July 3, 1994.
-That Canterbury Lead 10-6 at Halftime.
-Dean Pay was Canterbury Captain.
-Tim Brasher was Balmain Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Canterbury. That you have Steven Hughes Wearing No. 14. Kevin Moore Wearing No. 15. Steve Price Wearing No. 16. Steve Reardon Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Balmain. That you have Steve Edmed Wearing No. 8. Martin Masella Wearing No. 10. Matt Munro Wearing No. 11. Des Clark Wearing No. 12. Chris Tauro Wearing No. 14. Stephen Scahill Wearing No. 15. Danny Stapleton Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Canterbury and Balmain in that game.
-Hughes Wore No. 17. Moore Wore No. 20. Price Wore No. 24. Reardon Wore No. 40. When they all came off the Bench for Canterbury in that game.
-Edmed Wore No. 41. Masella Wore No. 8. When they both played Front-Row for Balmain in that game.
-Munro Wore No. 10. Clark Wore No. 40. When they both Second-Row for Balmain in that game.
-Tauro Wore No. 24. Scahill Wore No. 22. Stapleton Wore No. 26. When they all came off the Bench for Balmain in that game.