News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Penrith v Parramatta Penrith Park August 28, 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 27 January, 2022, 02:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Penrith and Parramatta at Penrith Park on August 28, 1994.
-That Parramatta Lead 12-6 at Halftime.
-Paul Dunn was Parramatta Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Carl MacNamara Wearing No. 11. Jody Gall Wearing No. 12. Trevor Gillmeister Wearing No. 14. Phil Adamson Wearing No. 15. Josaia Dakuitoga Wearing No. 16. Scott Pethybridge Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Parramatta. That you have Danny Crnkovich Wearing No. 1. Rod Collins Wearing No. 3. Troy Campbell Wearing No. 14. Jamie Mahon Wearing No. 15. David Woods Wearing No. 16. Craig Freer Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore. For Penrith and Parramatta in that game.
-MacNamara Wore No. 12. Gall Wore No. 41. When they both played Second-Row for Penrith in that game.
-Gillmeister Wore No. 40. Phil Adamson Wore No. 11. Dakuitoga Wore No. 15. Pethybridge Wore No. 29. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Crnkovich Wore No. 14. When he played Fulback for Parramatta in that game.
-Collins Wore No. 40. When he played Centre for Parramatta in that game.
-Campbell Wore No. 41. Jamie Mahon Wore No. 28. Woods Wore No. 3. Freer Wore No. 32. When they all came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.
-Also refer to roofromoz post from September 7, 2021. In regards to starting time from this game.
-Also refer to roofromoz post from November 21, 2021. In regards to Penrith Captain from this game as well.