News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Balmain v Penrith Richardson Park April 19, 1991

Started by Paul Carter, 30 January, 2022, 09:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Balmain and Penrith at Richardson Park in Darwin on April 19, 1991.
-That Paul Clarke was the Channel 10 Nissan Man Of The Match.
-The game was a 7:40 pm start.
-Wayne Sing also came off the Bench for Balmain in that game.
-Sing Wore No. 42. When he came off the Bench for Balmain in that game.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Brad Fittler Wearing No. 14. Brook Kennedy Wearing No. 15. Col Bentley Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Balmain. That you have Steve O'Brian Wearing No. 4. James Grant Wearing No. 5. David Bayssari Wearing No. 6. Peter Phillips Wearing No. 14. Martin Masella Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore. For Balmain and Penrith in that game.
-O'Brien Wore No. 5. When he played Centre for Balmain in that game.
-Grant Wore No. 40. When he played Winger for Balmain in that game.
-Bayssari Wore No. 4. When he played Five-Eigth for Balmain in that game.
-Phillips Wore No. 41. Masella Wore No. 43. When they both came off the Bench for Balmain in that game.
-Fittler Wore No. 40. Kennedy Wore No. 41. Bentley Wore No. 42. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Also refer to roofromoz post from September 23, 2021. In regards to Halftime Score from this game as well.