News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Penrith v Parramatta Penrith Park August 26, 1984

Started by Paul Carter, 11 February, 2023, 06:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Penrith and Parramatta at Penrith Park on August 26, 1984.
-That Parramatta Lead 12-0 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Craig Connor Wearing No. 14. Peter Burgmann Wearing No. 15. Brandon Lee Wearing No. 16. Shane Doran Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Parramatta. That you have Glenn Mansfield Wearing No. 14. Ken Stewart Wearing No. 15. Michael Moseley Wearing No. 16. Chris Phelan Wearing No. 17.
These are the Numbers all those Players Wore. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith and Parramatta in that game.
-For Penrith. Connor Wore No. 17. Burgmann Wore No. 16. Lee Wore No. 20. Doran Wore No. 22.
-For Parramatta. Mansfield Wore No. 17. Stewart Wore No. 16. Moseley Wore No. 21. Phelan Wore No. 23.
-Also refer to robmac post from December 30, 2019. Which AJ Lucantonio originally posted about on December 27, 2019. That roofromoz replied to on January 25, 2021. In regards to Man of the Match from this game.
-Also refer to roofromoz post from September 2, 2021. In regards to Starting Time from this game as well.