News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canberra v Canterbury Bruce Stadium April 24, 1993

Started by Paul Carter, Today at 01:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canberra and Canterbury at Bruce Stadium on April 24, 1993.
-That it was 10-10 at Halftime.
-David Boyle was Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Canberra. That you have Darren Fritz Wearing No. 8. Paul Osborne Wearing No. 10. Brett Mullins Wearing No. 14. Matthew Wood Wearing No. 15. Steve Stone Wearing No. 16. Jason Death Wearing No. 17.
-Also for Canterbury. You have Martin Bella Wearing No. 8. Dean Pay Wearing No. 10. Darren Senter Wearing No. 12. Jason Smith Wearing No. 11. Mark Brokenshire Wearing No. 15. Simon Gillies Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Canberra and Canterbury in that game.
-Fritz Wore No. 40. Osborne Wore No. 8. When they both played Front-Row for Canberra in that game.
-Mullins Wore No. 15. Wood Wore No. 41. Stone Wore No. 19. Death Wore No. 22. When they all came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.
-Bella Wore No. 10. Pay Wore No. 8. When they both played Front-Row for Canterbury in that game.
-Jason Smith Wore No. 12. Senter Wore No. 40. When they both played Second-Row for Canterbury in that game.
-Brokenshire Wore No. 41. Gillies Wore No. 11. When they both came off the Bench for Canterbury in that game.
-Boyle being Sent to the Sin Bin in this game. Was not listed underneath the teams and scorers for this game in the Rugby League 1994 Yearbook.
-My Source in regards to Boyle being Sent to the Sin Bin in this game.
-I just watched the whole game on YouTube. Which was uploaded by PjRB Studios under the title. Rugby League - 1993 Canberra Raiders vs Canterbury Bulldogs
https://www.youtube.com/@pjRBstudios/videos