News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Manly v Newcastle Brookvale Oval May 1998

Started by Paul Carter, 06 February, 2019, 03:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Manly and Newcastle at Brookvale Oval on May 10 1998.
-That Andrew Johns was the Channel 9 Man Of The Match.
-Newcastle Lead 30-6 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Penalties in that game being 7-5 Newcastle's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 7-5 Manly's way.
-I also notice in that game for Manly. That you have Albert Torrens Wearing No. 4. Andrew Hunter Wearing No. 5. Damian Browne Wearing No. 10. Anthony Colella Wearing No. 14. Jamie Bennett Wearing No. 16. Joe Taylor Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Newcastle. That you have Bill Peden Wearing No. 11. Neil Piccinelli Wearing No. 14. Glenn Grief Wearing No. 15. Peter Shiels Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Manly and Newcastle in that game.
-Torrens Wore No. 5. When he played Centre for Manly in that game.
-Hunter Wore No. 14. When he played Winger for Manly in that game.
-Browne Wore No. 16. When he played Front-Row for Manly in that game.
-Colella Wore No. 17. Bennett Wore No. 18. Taylor Wore No. 10. When they all came off the Bench for Manly in that game.
-Peden Wore No. 17. When he played Second-Row for Newcastle in that game.
-Piccinelli Wore No. 15. Grief Wore No. 14. Shiels Wore No. 11. When they all came off the Bench for Newcastle in that game.