News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Newcastle v Penrith Newcastle International Sports Centre July 26 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 25 January, 2019, 08:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Newcastle and Penrith at the Newcastle International Sports Centre on July 26 1996.
-That Mark Sargent was the Channel 9 MMI Insurance Man Of The Match.
-It was 4-4 all at Halftime.
-Michael Hagan was Newcastle Captain.
-John Cartwright was Penrith Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Newcastle. That you have Tony Herman Wearing no. 14. Glenn Miller Wearing No. 15. Matthew Johns Wearing No. 16. Sam Stewart Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Penrith. that you have Brad Fittler Wearing No. 3. Glen Nissen Wearing No. 4. Paul Smith Wearing No. 5. Barry Walker Wearing No. 12. John Cartwright Wearing No. 11. Paul Dunn Wearing No. 14. Col Bentley Wearing No. 15. Jamie Olejnik Wearing No. 16. Carl McNamara Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Newcastle and Penrith in that game.
-Herman Wore No. 15. Miller Wore No. 41. Johns Wore No. 19. Stewart Wore No. 40. When they all came off the Bench for Newcastle in that game.
-Fittler Wore No. 4. Nissen Wore No. 5. When they both played Centre's for Penrith in that game.
-Smith Wore No. 42. When he played Winger for Penrith in that game.
-Cartwright Wore No. 12. Walker Wore No. 43. When they both played Second-Row for Penrith in that game.
-Dunn Wore No. 40. Bentley Wore No. 3. Olejnik Wore No. 17. McNamara Wore No. 11. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith In that game.

Paul Carter

Also to in regards to this game between Newcastle and Penrith at the Newcastle International Sports Centre on July 26 1992.
-The game was a 3:00 pm start.