News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Newcastle v Balmain Newcastle International Sports Centre May 22 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 16 October, 2019, 05:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Newcastle and Balmain at the Newcastle International Sports Centre on May 22, 1992.
-The game was a 7:30 pm start.
-That Balmain Lead 11-10 at Halftime.
-Michael Hagan was Newcastle Captain.
-Ben Elias was Balmain Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Newcastle. That you have Sam Stewart Wearing No. 14. Tony Kemp Wearing No. 15. Wayne Richards Wearing No. 16. Adam Muir Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Balmain. That you have Matt Munro Wearing No. 14. Mark Afflick Wearing No. 15. John Mulvihill Wearing No. 16. James Grant Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore when they came off the Bench for Newcastle and Balmain in that game.
-For Newcastle. Stewart Wore No. 41.Kemp Wore No. 42. Richards Wore No. 26. Muir Wore No. 24.
-For Balmain. Munro Wore No. 40. Afflick Wore No. 41. Mulvihill Wore No. 20. Grant Wore No. 16.
-Also refer to AJ Lucantonio's post from October 19, 2018 in regards to the 3 Sin-Binning's from this game as well.