News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canberra v North Sydney Bruce Stadium July 12 1991

Started by Paul Carter, 15 May, 2020, 08:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canberra and North Sydney at Bruce Stadium on July 12 1991.
-That Mal Meninga was the Channel 10 Nissan Man Of The Match.
-The game was 7:40 pm start.
-It was 4-4 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Penalties in that game being 7-3 North Sydney's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 7-3 Canberra's way.
-Also for Canberra. You have Darren Fritz Wearing No. 10. Darrell McDonald Wearing No. 14. Gary Coyne Wearing No. 15. Jason Gregory Wearing No. 16. Jason Death Wearing No. 17.
-Also in that game for North Sydney. You have Adrian Toole Wearing No. 14. Mark Soden Wearing No. 15. Les Kiss Wearing No. 16. David Alexander Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players for Canberra and North Sydney in that game.
-Fritz Wore No. 40. When he played Front-Row for Canberra in that game.
-McDonald Wore No. 41. Coyne Wore No. 10. Gregory Wore No. 20. Death Wore No. 39. When they all came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.
-Toole Wore No. 40. Soden Wore No. 20. Kiss Wore No. 41. Alexander Wore No. 23. When they all came off the Bench for North Sydney in that game.