Rugby League Project Forums

General Category => Feedback/Suggestions => Topic started by: Paul Carter on 30 September, 2026, 07:03:28 PM

Title: Parramatta v Manly Parramatta Stadium August 23, 1991
Post by: Paul Carter on 30 September, 2026, 07:03:28 PM
I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Parramatta and Manly at Parramatta Stadium on August 23, 1991.
-That Matthew Ridge was the Channel 10 Nissan Player of the Match.
-Brian Bonnie and Jim Neal were the two Touch Judges for this game.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Starting Time for this game as being 7:30 pm.
-The Starting Time for this game was 7:40 pm.
-7:30 pm was the scheduled Starting Time for this game. They had listed in Big League prior to this game.
-However in the summary of this match in Big League the week after this game. They had 7:40 pm listed as the Starting Time.