News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Illawarra v Manly Wollongong Showground June 2, 1991

Started by Paul Carter, 17 June, 2023, 09:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Illawarra and Manly at Wollongong Showground on June 2, 1991.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Illawarra. That you have David Moon Wearing No. 5. David Walsh Wearing No. 14. Dean Callaway Wearing No. 15. Brett Jones Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Manly. That you have David O'Donnell Wearing No. 9. Matt Dunford Wearing No. 11. John Jones Wearing No. 12. Chris White Wearing No. 14. Glenn Bourne Wearing No. 15. David Ronson Wearing No. 16. Frank Stokes Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Illawarra and Manly in that game.
-Moon Wore No. 15. When he played Winger for Illawarra in that game.
-Walsh Wore No. 40. Callaway Wore No. 35. Jones Wore No. 21. When they all came off the Bench for Illawarra in that game.
-O'Donnell Wore No. 42. When he played Hooker for Manly in that game.
-Dunford Wore No. 9. Jones Wore No. 11. When they both played Second-Row for Manly in that game.
-White Wore No. 24. Bourne Wore No. 43. Ronson Wore No. 41. Stokes Wore No. 40. When they all came off the Bench for Manly in that game.