• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Western Suburbs v Gold Coast Seagulls Campbelltown Stadium July 2 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 15 October, 2021, 03:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Western Suburbs and the Gold Coast Seagulls at Campbelltown Stadium on July 2, 1994.
-That Western Suburbs Lead 16-4 at Halftime.
-Jim Serdaris was Western Suburbs Captain.
-Craig Coleman was Gold Coast Seagulls Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Western Suburbs. That you have Neil Tierney Wearing No. 8. Brent Stuart Wearing No. 10. Darrien Doherty Wearing No. 14. Peter Shiels Wearing No. 15. Ewan McGrady Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have Dave Woods Wearing No. 14. Andrew Whittington Wearing No. 15. Clinton Mohr Wearing No. 16. Ray Herring Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Western Suburbs and the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Tierney Wore No. 41. Stuart Wore No. 8. When they both played Front-Row for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Doherty Wore No. 40. Shiels Wore No. 25. McGrady Wore No. 19. When they all came off the Bench for Western Suburbs in that game.
-Woods Wore No. 21. Whittington Wore No. 28. Mohr Wore No. 18. Herring Wore No. 22. When they all came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.