• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Illawarra v Newcastle Wollongong Showground August 26, 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 15 January, 2022, 08:37:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Illawarra and Newcastle at Wollongong Showground on August 26, 1994.
-That Newcastle Lead 8-6 at Halftime.
-John Cross was Illawarra Captain.
-Mark Sargent was Newcastle Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Illawarra. That you have Nigel Roy Wearing No. 3. Jody Rudd Wearing No. 5. Glen Air Wearing No. 6. Neil Piccinelli Wearing No. 11. John Cross Wearing No. 12. Andrew Farrar Wearing No. 13. David Walsh Wearing No. 14. Ian Russell Wearing No. 15.
-I also notice for Newcastle. That you have Wayne Richards Wearing No. 5. Adam Muir Wearing No. 10. Paul Marquet Wearing No. 11. Steve Crowe Wearing No. 12. Tony Herman Wearing No. 14.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Illawarra and Newcastle in that game.
-Roy Wore No. 5. When he played Centre for Illawarra in that game.
-Rudd Wore No. 3. When he played Winger for Illawarra in that game.
-Air Wore No. 33. When he played Five-Eigth for Illawarra in that game.
-Piccinelli Wore No. 12. Cross Wore No. 13. When they both played Second-Row for Illawarra in that game.
-Farrar Wore No. 6. When he played Lock for Illawarra in that game.
-Walsh Wore No. 40. Russell Wore No. 11. When they both came off the Bench for Illawarra in that game.
-Richards Wore No. 26. When he played Winger for Newcastle in that game.
-Muir Wore No. 12. When he played Front-Row for Newcastle in that game.
-Marquet Wore No. 25. Crowe Wore No. 10. When they both played Second-Row for Newcastle in that game.
-Herman Wore No. 15. When he came off the Bench for Newcastle in that game.