• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Newcastle v Gold Coast Chargers August 9, 1998

Started by Paul Carter, 08 March, 2024, 03:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Newcastle and the Gold Coast Chargers at the Newcastle International Sports Centre on August 9, 1998
-That Newcastle Lead 12-0 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have Newcastle Winning 4 Scrums in that game.
-Newcastle actually Won 7 Scrums in that game. Not 4.
-Also for Newcastle. You have Danny Burderus Wearing No. 1. Evan Cochrane Wearing No. 5. Paul Harragon Wearing No. 8. Lee Jackson Wearing No. 9. Tony Butterfield Wearing No. 10. Glenn Grief Wearing No. 14. Sean Rudder Wearing No. 16.
-Also for the Gold Coast Chargers. You have Scott Conley Wearing No. 11. Chris Nahi Wearing No. 12. Cameron Durnford Wearing No. 14. Craig Teevan Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore. For Newcastle and the Gold Coast Chargers in that game.
-Burderus Wore No, 9. When he played Fulback for Newcastle in that game.
-Cochrane Wore No. 18. When he played Winger for Newcastle in that game.
-Harragon Wore No. 19. Butterfield Wore No. 8. When they both played Front-Row for Newcastle in that game.
-Jackson Wore No. 16. When he played Hooker for Newcastle in that game.
-Grief Wore No. 10. Rudder Wore No. 14. When they both came off the Bench for Newcastle in that game.
-Conley Wore No. 12. Nahi Wore No. 19. When they both played Second-Row for the Gold Coast Chargers in that game.
-Durnford Wore No. 16. Teevan Wore No. 14. When they both the Bench for the Gold Coast Chargers in that game.