• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

North Sydney v North Queensland North Sydney Oval August 23, 1998

Started by Paul Carter, 20 December, 2023, 05:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between North Sydney and North Queensland at North Sydney on August 23, 1998.
-That North Sydney Lead 30-0 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 6-4 North Sydney's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 9-8 North Queensland's way.
-You also have the Penalties in that game being 5-3 North Sydney's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 6-4 North Sydney's way.
-Also for North Queensland. You have Adam Warwick Wearing No. 2. Josh Hannay Wearing No. 3. Noa Nadruku Wearing No. 4. Ray Mercy Wearing No. 5. Scott Prince Wearing No. 6. Denny Lambert Wearing No. 7. Dale Fritz Wearing No. 14. Ian Roberts Wearing No. 15. Luke Scott Wearing No. 16. Michael Coorey Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for North Queensland in that game.
-Warwick Wore No. 17. Mercy Wore No. 4. When they both played Winger for North Queensland in that game.
-Hannay Wore No. 2. Nadruku Wore No. 3. When they both played Centre for North Queensland in that game.
-Prince Wore No. 20. When he played Five-Eigth for North Queensland in that game.
-Lambert Wore No. 18. When he played Halfback for North Queensland in that game.
-Fritz Wore No. 19. Roberts Wore No. 16. Scott Wore No. 21. Coorey Wore No. 5. When they all came off the Bench for North Queensland in that game as well.