• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canterbury v Cronulla Belmore Sports Ground June 20, 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 22 December, 2023, 08:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canterbury and Cronulla at Belmore Sports Ground on June 20, 1992.
-That Terry Lamb was the Channel MMI Player of the Match.
-The game was a 7:30 pm Start.
-Canterbury Lead 8-2 at Halftime.
-Andrew Ettingshausen was Cronulla Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 9-1 Canterbury's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 11-2 Cronulla's way.
-You also have the Penalties being 7-4 Cronulla's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 7-6 Canterbury's way.
-Also you have Gavin Hill having 3 Attempts at Goal in this game.
-Gavin Hill actually had 4 Attempts at Goal in this game. Not 3.
-Also for Canterbury. You have Geordi Peats Wearing No. 14. Brett Dallas Wearing No. 15. Bruce McGuire Wearing No. 16. Glen Hughes Wearing No. 17.
-While for Cronulla. You have Michael Porter Wearing No. 8. Dan Stains Wearing No. 14. Michael Speechley Wearing No. 15. Luke Massey Wearing No. 16. Paul Evans Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Canterbury and Cronulla in that game.
-Peats Wore No. 25. Dallas Wore No. 28. McGuire Wore No. 41. Hughes Wore No. 40. When they all came off the Bench for Canterbury in that game.
-Porter Wore No. 41. When he played Front-Row for Cronulla in that game.
-Stains Wore No. 24. Speechley Wore No. 40. Massey Wore No. 23. Evans Wore No. 28. When they all came off the Bench for Cronulla in that game as well.