• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Sydney City v St George Sydney Football Stadium May 9, 1997

Started by Paul Carter, 28 March, 2024, 03:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Sydney City and St George at the Sydney Football Stadium on May 9, 1997.
-That Adrian Lam was the Channel 9 Nokia Player of the Match.
-Sydney City Lead 12-6 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Sydney City. That you have Jacin Sinclair Wearing No. 3. Matt Sing Wearing No. 4. Greg Bourke Wearing No. 5. Terry Hermansson Wearing No. 8. Jason Lowrie Wearing No. 10. Scott Gourley Wearing No. 11. Luke Ricketson Wearing No. 12. Nathan Wood Wearing No. 14. David Barnhill Wearing No. 15. Scott Logan Wearing No. 17.
-Also for St George. You have Colin Ward Wearing No. 8. Tony Hearn Wearing No. 10. Andrew Tangata-Toa Wearing No. 11. Jim Lenihan Wearing No. 14. Corey Pearson Wearing No. 15. Brad Smith Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Sydney City and St George in that game.
-Sinclair Wore No. 20. Sing Wore No. 3. When they both played Centre for Sydney City in that game.
-Bourke Wore No. 22. When he played Winger for Sydney City in that game.
-Hermansson Wore No. 10. Lowrie Wore No. 8. When they both played Front-Row for Sydney City in that game.
-Gourley Wore No. 12. Ricketson Wore No. 11. When they both played Second-Row for Sydney City in that game.
-Wood Wore No. 15. Barnhill Wore No. 47. Logan Wore No. 29. When they all came off the Bench for Sydney City in that game.
-Ward Wore No. 10. Hearn Wore No. 8. When they both played Front-Row for St George in that game.
-Tangata-Toa Wore No. 16. When he played Second-Row for St George in that game.
-Lenihan Wore No. 17. Pearson Wore No. 14. Smith wore No. 29. When they all came off the Bench for St George in that game.