• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Manly v Canterbury Brookvale Oval 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 29 December, 2016, 05:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Manly and Canterbury at Brookvale Oval in 1994.
-That Matthew Ridge was Manly Captain.
-Terry Lamb was Canterbury Captain.
-Darren Smith was the Channel 9 MMI Insurance Man Of The Match.
-Canterbury Lead 12-2 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice for Manly that you have Jorgen Rogers Wearing No. 6, David Alexander Wearing No. 12, Jamie Olejnik Wearing No. 14, David O'Donnell Wearing No. 15, Matt Dunford Wearing No. 16 and Daniel Gartner Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice for Canterbury. That you have Martin Bella Wearing No. 8, Mark Brokenshire Wearing No. 10, Mitch Newtown Wearing No. 14, Simon Gillies Wearing No. 15, Jason Hetherington Wearing No. 16 and Jason Smith Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Manly and Canterbury in that game.
-Rogers Wore No. 40. When he played Five-Eigth for Manly in that game.
-Alexander Wore No. 41. When he played Second-Row for Manly in that game.
-Olejnik Wore No. 6, O'Donnell Wore No. 22, Dunford Wore No. 23, While Gartner Wore No. 25. When they all came off the Bench for Manly in that game.
-Bella Wore No. 10. While Brokenshire Wore No. 40. When they both played Front-Row for Canterbury in that game.
-Newtown Wore No. 23, Simon Gillies Wore No. 41, Hetherington Wore No. 19, While Jason Smith Wore No. 24. When they all came off the Bench for Canterbury in that game.