• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Parramatta v Canberra Parramatta Stadium April 17 1993

Started by Paul Carter, 04 January, 2019, 08:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Parramatta and Canberra at Parramatta Stadium on April 17 1993.
-That Parramatta Lead 10-2 at Halftime.
-Paul Dunn was Parramatta Captain.
-Mal Meninga was Canberra Captain.
-Mark Corvo also came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.
-Corvo Wore No. 36. When he came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Parramatta. That you have David Penna Wearing No. 6. Cameron Blair Wearing No. 12. Chris King Wearing No. 11. Darren Winmill Wearing No. 14. Peter McPhail Wearing No. 15. Jason Stewart Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Canberra. That you have Mark Lowry Wearing No. 14. You also have Darren Fritz Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Parramatta and Canberra in that game.
-Penna Wore No. 40 When he played Five-Eigth for Parramatta in that game.
-Blair Wore No. 11. King Wore No. 41. When they both played Second-Row for Parramatta in that game.
-Winmill Wore No. 26. McPhail Wore No. 22. Stewart Wore No. 49. When they all came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.
-Lowry Wore No. 41. Fritz Wore No. 25. When they both came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.