• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Balmain v St George-Illawarra Leichhardt Oval July 17 1999

Started by Paul Carter, 20 November, 2020, 08:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Balmain and St George-Illawarra at Leichhardt Oval on July 17 1999.
-That St George-Illawarra Lead 20-10 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have Balmain winning 4 Scrums in that game.
-Balmain actually won 6 Scrums in that game. Not 4.
-I also notice for Balmain. That you have Shannon Nevin Wearing No. 3. Craig Hancock Wearing No. 4. Ben Duckworth Wearing No. 15.
-Also for St George-Illawarra. I notice that you have Nathan Blacklock Wearing No. 1. Mark Coyne Wearing No. 2. Shaun Timmins Wearing No. 3. Paul McGregor Wearing No. 4. Jason Hooper Wearing No. 9. Craig Fitzgibbon Wearing No. 13. Rod Wishart Wearing No. 15. Matthew Rodwell Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Balmain and St George-Illawarra in that game.
-Nevin Wore No. 19. Hanock Wore No. 18. When they both played Centre's for Balmain in that game.
-Duckworth Wore No. 20. When he came off the Bench for Balmain in that game.
-Blacklock Wore No. 2. When he played Fulback for St George-Illawarra in that game.
-Coyne Wore No. 3. When he played Winger for St George-Illawarra in that game.
-Timmins Wore No. 4. McGregor Wore No. 15. When they both played Centre's for St George-Illawarra in that game.
-Hooper Wore No. 18. When he played Hooker for St George-Illawarra in that game.
-Fitzgibbon Wore No. 17. When he played Lock for St George-Illawarra in that game.
-Wishart Wore No. 20. Rodwell Wore No. 19. When they both came off the Bench for St George-Illawarra in that game.