• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Newcastle v Parramatta Newcastle International Sports Centre May 30 1993

Started by Paul Carter, 17 April, 2020, 08:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Newcastle and Parramatta at the Newcastle International Sports Centre on May 30 1993.
-That Newcastle Lead 8-2 at Halftime.
-Michael Hagan was Newcastle Captain.
-Stu Galbraith was Parramatta Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Newcastle. That you have Michael Hagan Wearing No. 3. Tony Kemp Wearing No. 4. Adam Muir Wearing No. 14. Matthew Rodwell Wearing No. 15. Andrew Johns Wearing No. 16.
-Also for Parramatta. You have Danny Crnkovich Wearing No. 5. Tulsen Tollett Wearing No. 6. Dallas Weston Wearing No. 14. Chris King Wearing No. 15. Lee Oudenryn Wearing No. 16. Jason Stewart Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Newcastle and Parramatta in that game.
-Hagan Wore No. 4. Kemp Wore No. 40. When they both played Centre's for Newcastle in that game.
-Muir Wore No. 41. Rodwell Wore No. 19. Andrew Johns Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for Newcastle in that game.
-Crnkovich Wore No. 17. When he played Winger for Parramatta in that game.
-Tollett Wore No. 40. When he played Five-Eigth for Parramatta in that game.
-Weston Wore No. 41. King Wore No. 25. Oudenryn Wore No. 15. Stewart Wore No. 19. When they all came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.