News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canberra v St George Adelaide Oval July 18 1993

Started by Paul Carter, 23 May, 2020, 01:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canberra and St George at Adelaide Oval on July 18 1993.
-That Canberra Lead 6-2 at Halftime.
-Mal Meninga was Canberra Captain.
-Michael Potter was St George Captain.
-Sorry  to point this out. I notice in that game for Canberra. That you have Darren Fritz Wearing No. 12. David Boyle Wearing No. 14. Dave Woods Wearing No. 15. Steve Stone Wearing No. 16. Ken Nagas Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for St George. That you have Neil Tierney Wearing No. 14. Jeff Hardy Wearing No. 15. Tony Smith Wearing No. 16. Rex Terp Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Canberra and St George in that in that game.
-Fritz Wore No. 41. When he played Second-Row for Canberra in that game.
-Boyle Wore No. 40. Woods Wore No. 24. Stone Wore No. 43. Nagas Wore No. 42. When they all came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.
-Tierney Wore No. 40. Hardy Wore No. 41. Smith Wore No. 42. Terp Wore No. 43. When they all came off the Bench for St George in that game.
-Also refer to AJ Lucantonio's post which RobMac replied to for the Forty-Fifth time on December 31 2019 in regards to the Man Of The Match from this game.