News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

St George v Sydney City Semi Final Sptember 15 1996

Started by Paul Carter, 25 May, 2020, 04:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the Semi Final between St George and Sydney City at the Sydney Football Stadium on September 15 1996.
-That St George Lead 16-4 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for St George. That you have Nathan Brown Wearing No. 9. Jeff Hardy Wearing No. 11. Kevin Campion Wearing No. 14. Lance Thompson Wearing No. 15. Colin Ward Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Sydney City. That you have James Smith Wearing No. 10. Shane Millard Wearing No. 14. Paul Dunn Wearing No. 15. Shane Rigon Wearing No. 16. Scott Logan Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for St George and Sydney City in that game.
-Brown Wore No. 16. When he played Hooker for St George in that game.
-Hardy Wore No. 9. When he played Second-Row for St George in that game.
-Campion Wore No. 19. Thompson Wore No. 14. Ward Wore No. 15. When they all came off the Bench for St George in that game.
-Smith Wore No. 16. When he played Front-Row for Sydney City in that game.
-Millard Wore No. 15. Dunn Wore No. 10. Rigon Wore No. 14. Logan Wore No. 28. When they all came off the Bench for Sydney City in that game.