News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Manly v Sydney City Brookvale Oval April 4, 1997 Part 1

Started by Paul Carter, 28 May, 2020, 04:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know in the game between Manly and Sydney City at Brookvale Oval on April 4, 1997.
-That Sydney City Lead 18-16 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I also notice in that game for Sydney City. That have Ivan Cleary playing Fulback. You also have Darren Junee playing Centre.
-Darren Junee was Sydney City Fulback for that game Instead of Ivan Cleary.
-While Ivan Cleary was Sydney City Centre for that game Instead of Darren Junee.
-Cleary also Wore No. 4. When he played Centre for Sydney City in that game.
-I also notice in that game for Manly. That you have Andrew Hunter Wearing No. 14. Cliff Lyons Wearing No. 15. Billy Weepu Wearing No. 16. Anthony Colella Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Sydney City. That you have Dale Shearer Wearing No. 3. Brad Fittler Wearing No. 6. Andrew Walker Wearing No. 7. Sean Garlick Wearing No. 9. David Barnhill Wearing No. 11. Luke Ricketson Wearing No. 13. Nigel Gaffey Wearing No. 16. Matt Sing Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Manly and Sydney City in that game.
-Hunter Wore No. 15. Lyons Wore No. 16. Weepu Wore No. 14. Colella Wore No. 28. When they all came off the Bench for Manly in that game.
-Shearer Wore No. 7. When he played Centre for Sydney City in that game.
-Fittler Wore No. 13. When he played Five-Eigth for Sydney City in that game.
-Walker Wore No. 6. When he played Halfback for Sydney City in that game.
-Garlick Wore No. 26. When he played Hooker for Sydney City in that game.
-Barnhill Wore No. 16. When he played Second-Row for Sydney City in that game.
-Ricketson Wore No. 11. When he played Lock for Sydney City in that game.
-Gaffey Wore No. 30. Sing Wore No. 3. When they both came off the Bench for Sydney City in that game.