News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Manly v North Sydney Brookvale Oval June 18 1995

Started by Paul Carter, 12 June, 2020, 02:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Manly and North Sydney at Brookvale Oval on June 18 1995.
-That David Gillespie was the Channel 9 Advance Bank Man Of The Match.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have North Sydney winning 6 Scrums in that game.
-North Sydney actually won 7 Scrums in that game. Not 6.
-You also have the Penalties in that game being 7-4 North Sydney's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 7-4 Manly's way.
-Also for Manly. You have Owen Cunningham Wearing No. 14. Solonon Haumono Wearing No. 15. Daniel Gartner Wearing No. 16. Shannon Nevin Wearing No. 17.
-For North Sydney. You have David Fairleigh Wearing No. 10. Danny Williams Wearing No. 11. Gary Larson Wearing No. 12. Craig Wilson Wearing No. 14. Adrian Toole Wearing No. 15. Ivan Cleary Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers. All those Players Wore for Manly and North Sydney in that game.
-Cunningham Wore No. 27. Haumono Wore No. 28. Gartner Wore No. 25. Nevin Wore No. 14. When they all came off the Bench for Manly in that game.
-Fairleigh Wore No. 12. When he played Front-Row for North Sydney in that game.
-Williams Wore No. 27. Larson Wore No. 11. When they both played Second-Row for North Sydney in that game.
-Wilson Wore No. 28. Toole Wore No. 23. Cleary Wore No. 14. When they all came off the Bench for North Sydney in that game.
-Also refer to AJ Lucantonio's post from October 14 2018. In regards to the Halftime Score from this game.