News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Manly v South Sydney Brookvale Oval March 21 1993

Started by Paul Carter, 06 July, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Manly and South Sydney at Brookvale Oval on March 21 1993.
-That Manly Lead 12-0 at Halftime.
-Des Hasler was Manly Captain.
-Darren Brown was South Sydney Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Manly. That you have Jon Grieve Wearing No. 11. Nik Kosef Wearing No. 14. Craig Hancock Wearing No. 15. Danny Mamo Wearing No. 16. Darren Maroon Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice for South Sydney. That you have Evan Cochrane Wearing No. 4. Craig Field Wearing No. 14. Jeremy Donougher Wearing No. 15. Stuart Coupland Wearing No. 16. Andrew McIlwaine Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers. All those Players Wore for Manly and South Sydney in that game.
-Grieve Wore No. 25. When he played Second-Row for Manly that day.
-Kosef Wore No. 41. Hancock Wore No. 40. Mamo Wore No. 22. Maroon Wore No. 23. When they all came off the Bench for Manly in that game.
-Cochrane Wore No. 17. When he played Centre for South Sydney in that game.
-Field Wore No. 20. Donougher Wore No. 41. Coupland Wore No. 40. McIlwaine Wore No. 36. When they all came off the Bench for South Sydney in that game.