News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Illawarra v Manly Wollongong Showground April 25 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 13 July, 2020, 11:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Illawarra and Manly at Wollongong Showground on April 25 1992.
-That the game was a 3:05 pm start.
-It was 10-10 at Halftime.
-Des Hasler was Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Craig Izzard was Illawarra Captain.
-Michael O'Connor was Manly Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Illawarra. That you have David Walsh Wearing No. 8. Bill Dunn Wearing No. 10. Ian Russell Wearing No. 13. Brett Docherty Wearing No. 14. Brett Goldspink Wearing No. 15. Michael Neil Wearing No. 16. John Cross Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in this game for Manly. That you have Chris White Wearing No. 14. David Liddiard Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Illawarra and Manly in that game.
-Walsh Wore No. 10. Dunn Wore No. 41. When they both played Front-Row for Illawarra in that game.
-Russell Wore No. 40. When he played Lock for Illawarra in that game.
-Docherty Wore No. 15. Goldspink Wore No. 23. Neil Wore No. 19. Cross Wore No. 13. When they all came off the Bench for Illawarra in that game.
-White Wore No. 40. Liddiard Wore No. 41. When they both came off the Bench for Manly in that game.