• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Penrith v Parramatta Penrith Park July 14 1990

Started by Paul Carter, 05 August, 2020, 05:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Penrith and Parramatta at Penrith Park on July 14 1990.
-That the game was a 3:05 pm start.
-Penrith Lead 8-2 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Joe Vitanza Wearing No. 12. Brad Fittler Wearing No. 14. Craig Connor Wearing No. 15. Ben Alexander Wearing No. 16. Darren Willis Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Parramatta. That you have Andrew Leeds Wearing No. 1. Glen Liddiard Wearing No. 7. Peter Wynn Wearing No. 14. Ian Gately Wearing No. 15. Bill Greentree Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers. All those Players Wore for Parramatta and Penrith in that game.
-Vitanza Wore No. 41. When he played Second-Row for Penrith in that game.
-Fittler Wore No. 40. Connor Wore No. 42. Alexander Wore No. 19. Willis Wore No. 16. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Leeds Wore No. 16. When he played Fulback for Parramatta in that game.
-Liddiard Wore No. 1. When he played Halfback for Parramatta in that game.
-Wynn Wore No. 52. Gately Wore No. 24. Greentree Wore No. 43. When they all came off the Bench for Parramatta in that game.

Paul Carter

Just a correction from my previous post on this game. Between Penrith and Parramatta at Penrith Park on July 14 1990.
-Joe Vitanza Wore No. 40. Not No. 41. When he played Second-Row for Penrith in that game.
-While Brad Fittler Wore No. 41. Not No. 40. When he came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.