News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Western Suburbs v Balmain Campbelltown Stadium August 12 1990

Started by Paul Carter, 15 August, 2020, 05:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Western Suburbs and Balmain at Campbelltown Stadium on August 12 1990.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-Balmain Lead 18-2 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have Ben Elias as Balmain Captain for this game.
-Ben Elias did not Captain Balmain for this game.
-Wayne Pearce was Balmain Captain for this Instead of Ben Elias.
-I also notice in that game for Western Suburbs. That you have Jason Lidden Wearing No. 14. Brendon Tuuta Wearing No. 15. Angelo Alavanja Wearing No. 16.
-Also for Balmain. You have Damien McGarry Wearing No. 2. James Grant Wearing No. 3. Tim Brasher Wearing No. 6. Michael Neil Wearing No. 7. Matt Parish Wearing No. 14. David Brooks Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Western Suburbs and Balmain in that game.
-Lidden Wore No. 40. Tuuta Wore No. 26. Alavanja Wore No. 25. When they all came off the Bench for Western Suburbs in that game.
-McGarry Wore No. 15. When he played Winger for Balmain in that game.
-Grant Wore No. 2. When he played Centre for Balmain in that game.
-Brasher Wore No. 3. When he played Five-Eigth for Balmain in that game.
-Neil Wore No. 6. When he played Halfback for Balmain in that game.
-Parish Wore No. 40. Brooks Wore No. 23. When they both came off the Bench for Balmain in that game.
-Also refer to AJ Lucantonio's post which I replied to for the fourth time on September 2 2019. In regards to the 2 Sin-Binning's from this game.