News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Gold Coast Seagulls v Canberra April 26 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 20 August, 2020, 04:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between the Gold Coast Seagulls and Canberra at Chris Cunningham Field on April 26 1992.
-That the game was a 3:00 pm start.
-It was 6-6 at Halftime.
-Wally Lewis was Gold Coast Seagulls Captain.
-Mal Meninga was Canberra Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for the Gold Coast Seagulls. That you have Wayne Bartrim Wearing No. 14. Ken Jackson Wearing No. 15. Michael Jenkins Wearing No. 16. Craig Weston Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for the Canberra. That you have Matthew Wood Wearing No. 5. Mal Meninga Wearing No. 6. Gary Coyne Wearing No. 11. Brett Hetherington Wearing No. 14. Scott Gale Wearing No. 15. Jason Death Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for the Gold Coast Seagulls and Canberra in that game.
-Bartrim Wore No. 40. Ken Jackson Wore No. 14. Jenkins Wore No. 35. Weston Wore No. 32. When they all came off the Bench for the Gold Coast Seagulls in that game.
-Wood Wore No. 16. When he played Winger for Canberra in that game.
-Meninga Wore No. 11. When he played Five-Eigth for Canberra in that game.
-Coyne Wore No. 40. When he played Second-Row for Canberra in that game.
-Hetherington Wore No. 41. Gale Wore No. 42. Death Wore No. 22. When they all came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.